Saturday 12 May 2012

Sneak peak.








I am by nature an incredibly sneaky being (or a 'sneaky beak' as my boyfriend affectionately calls me). I totally admit to being the type of person to look through your bathroom cabinet, your wardrobe, etc. I know how intrusive this sounds but it isn't as bad as you think - I'm just generally inquisitive!

So it makes sense that I love getting to have a look inside people's handbags. I get to see what products they use, what wallet they carry, and all the other goodies they lug around with them on a daily basis.

Here's my dream bag and it's contents:


3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel
Karen Walker Number One Sunglasses
Chanel Fatale Lipstick
YSL Wallet
Angel by Thierry Mugler Perfume
Nars Custard/Ginger Concealer
Benah iPad Case
iPhone 4

x

3 comments:

  1. ahh i completely agree. simple curiosity really. although i always wish items stayed so organised when inside my bag instead they jumble and hide whenever i tried to find particular things..

    ps - thierry mugler angel is incredible. up with one of my favourites, further accompanied by flowerbomb by viktor and rolf
    pps - consider me a new follower!

    hundredsorthousands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caits - Angel is SO incredible, as is Flowerbomb! And I've been a follower of yours for a while, so thank you! x

    ReplyDelete